The exterior is almost done. Just the shakes in the gable ends and finish work on the front porch, and it will be all done. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and let us get it done this week. We've had quite a bit of cold, windy weather in the last few weeks that has slowed things down quite a bit.
I started planing the trim. Burned out my Makita planer yesterday, and replaced it with a Dewalt. I got one side of each board finish planed, and about 600 board feet planed on both sides. Take my word for it: 2500 board feet is a lot of wood. Two and a half times as much as I've done for any project in the past (that includes the kitchen in Waukesha, the wood floors and fence in Lake Zurich).
We ordered the tile, and the wood floorinig (Cumaru) is sitting at the warehouse. They'll deliver the wood flooring on Thursday (the day after the interior is painted); hopefully, we'll get the tile by the end of the week too. The cabinetmaker was in last week to measure. It will take about a month to get the cabinets done. We'll be in good shape if we have the tile and wood floors laid and the interior doors installed by the time the cabinets are installed.
With me spending so much time at the site (every night and all weekend), Megan has to do double duty with Zeke. So I think she's working more than I am on this project...
I'll have pictures later this week. Hopefully by then the interior will be painted and the siding completed.